Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where can I purchase Edge Perfection?
A: Edge Perfection is sold online and in stores from these fine online retailers:
- Select CVS Locations
- What's Up Nails
Q: Can I use Edge Perfection with gels or shellacs?
A: Yes. Peel Edge Perfection off before curing under the UV lights.
Q: Can I use my own nail polish?
A: Yes, use your favorite nail lacquer.
Q: How long will it take for Edge Perfection to dry?
A: Within a couple of minutes or less depending on how much you apply.
Q: Is Edge Perfection nail polish?
A: No. Edge Perfection is a protective barrier against unwanted nail polish mishaps. Simply paint Edge Perfection wherever you DON'T want polish. After applying your favorite lacquer, peel off Edge Perfection like a stretchy string. Polish where you want it, not where you don't!
Q: Will Edge Perfection stain?
A: Edge Perfection will not stain your skin but be sure to use as directed. Do not get Edge Perfection on clothing, carpet or other porous surfaces.
Q: Will Edge Perfection wash out of my clothes?
A: No, please use caution when using Edge Perfection because it will permanently stain clothing or carpets.
Q: What if I don't like Edge Perfection?
A: Please see our return policy.
Q: What if I don't get the Edge Perfection on just right?
A: You can gently shape Liquid Palisade after it dries.
Q: Can I use Edge Perfection on my toes?
A: Yes. We suggest using a foam separator or a rolled-up paper towel roped between your toes.
Edge Perfection Instructions:
- Shake Edge Perfection before use.
- Let Edge Perfection dry completely before shaping or polishing.
- Peel Edge Perfection off BEFORE your polish is dry, using tweezers for best results.
- Gently shape Edge Perfection with a manicure stick or your finger for the perfect edge.
- CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention. This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. For intended use only.
- Do not use Edge Perfection if you are allergic to latex or have skin allergies.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid freezing.
- Keep out of eyes, mouth, hair, and clothing.
Ingredients:Rubber Latex, Aqua, BHT, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-12 Carboxylate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance. May Contain / Peut Contenir +/- : Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Iron Oxide (CI 77492)